Enrollment Center

Students that would like to enroll at Wagoner Public Schools will now be going through our Enrollment Center.

Students will not be enrolled without the following information and up-to-date immunization record.

1) Certified Birth Certificate
Pre-K students must be 4 years of age on or before September 1st.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st.

2) Residency
Must include a current utility bill within the past 45 days (past due and cutoff notices are not accepted) or a utility deposit receipt dated within the last 30 days reflecting the service address AND a lease agreement, mortgage statement, county tax statement, or a Settlement Statement for home purchases made within the last 30 days. PO Box addresses are not acceptable.

The following documents DO NOT meet the requirement for proof of residency:

Driver's License

Bank statements

Checks or pay stubs

Mail or insurance statements

Credit card statements

3) Immunization Record

4) Student Social Security Card or Number (not mandatory)

5) Parent/Guardian Driver's License or Valid Government Issued Photo ID

6) CDIB Card/Membership Card

Native American citizenship registration and/or membership card(s). (if applicable)

7) Guardianship/Power of Attorney (if applicable)

Guardians must present guardianship paperwork filed with the court or Statutory Form for Power of Attorney to Delegate Parental or Legal Custodian Powers

The Enrollment Center will not accept any enrollments until all applicable documents have been completed and all required documentation is available.

Certified Birth Certificates from the State of Oklahoma may be obtained locally at the following address:

James O. Goodwin Health Center
5051 S. 129th East Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74143
Telephone (918) 594-4840
Fax (918) 594-4868
8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Monday - Friday

The fee for each copy is $15.00.

Enrollment forms are available below and may be downloaded and completed on your computer. The forms can be emailed to our enrollment clerk Terra Sloan. If you are not able to download and complete the forms you may pick up a hard copy at the enrollment center. The forms can be printed and filled out by hand, but must then be taken to the enrollment center if they are not emailed to Mrs. Sloan.

Click here to email Terra Sloan