On April 9th and 10th, 2020 we will start enrolling preschool, FIRST TIME kindergarten and 1st grade students for the 2020-2021 school year. Enrollment hours will be 9:00-2:00 on Thursday and 9:00-12:00 on Friday. in the gym at Ellington Early Childhood Center, With entry from 5th Street.
- Children who are 4 years old on or before September 1st, 2020 will be placed in our preschool program on a space- available basis.
- Children who are 5 years old on or before September 1st, 2020 will be placed in our kindergarten program.If your child is currently attending Wagoner Public Schools preschool program, you do not need to re-enroll for kindergarten.
- Children who are 6 years old students on or before September 1st, 2020 will go to 1st grade. If your child is currently attending Wagoner Public School Kindergarten program, you do not need to re-enroll for 1st grade.
The students must be a resident of the Wagoner Public School District, living with a parent or custodial guardian to enroll in the district. In order to complete the enrollment process parents must provide the following items to the Enrollment Center.
- Child's Certified Birth Certificate
- Copy of parents/guardian picture Id
- Custody Paper (if applicable) only custodial parent/guardian may enroll child
- Immunization record-school age shots must be complete or current prior to enrollment
- Proof of residence acceptable proof includes your current(within 30 days) original electric, gas or water bill in your name reflecting the service address. NOTE: We do not accept phone, cable bills, drivers licenses, checks or pieces of mail for proof of residence.
- Students Social Security card or number
- Indian heritage (if Applicable)
- Medicaid/Sooner Care Card (If Applicable)